Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Back To School



Hye world,

I'm going back to where I began. Sitting right here, in the office makes me feel like a real teacher. It has been  about 9 years i left this school, I don't recognize some teachers, and sometimes, I still remember their names, but not their faces. There is one old teacher who I heard wanted to see me but I don't even remember which one is she. Good job, Azy. You are a really good students.  I'll be having a meeting with a teacher in about 15 minutes, discussing about my assignments. Hope he could make it easier for me.


I hope my old teachers are proud of me. I never thought I would come back here again, not as a student, but as a teacher. IT'S AWESOME. I'm sure the are proud of me. I'm the proof of their victory. Thank you, teachers.


That's mean I only have about 5 days left at home. Time flies really fast..ughhh.... I would like to share some pictures of my former elementary school, but I don't transfer them yet in Mr. Lappy. Will be doing, soon.






And yesterday, after I went home from school, my parents were not at home. Arrived home they told me that the bought me a car. Yeay! It would be my car. Thanks mom. Thanks dad. =)



"They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Carol Buchner 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

aril ja said...

wow dapat kete . bestla .

Post a Comment