Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Blast to Remember

Hye.

It was a superb weekend I had and there's no way I could forget it. My classmates and I went to Shah Alam. We went to the Bukit Cerakah, which I didn't really happy to be there. It was not my kind of place, I think. And maybe, there was another reason for that. Here is my report of my super duper awesome journey.



We went into the 4 seasons house, but unfortunately, it was only the winter season when we went in. It was full of flowers, and it smells like flower everywhere. The only thing which made me very excited was the tulips. Yeah, I love tulips. 



It was only a room large, but it was a breathtaking one. 



Then, at night, we went to the i-City. It was a fun place to go. The main aim is the SNOW WALK, which I couldn't wait to be there.



With my besties. The one that hiding was Dini, my mentor's daughter. 



The Smurf



Busy texting. 


As we entered the i-City, we saw a lot of games with a lot of prizes. I really wanted to try a game which you had to throw rings in the bottle mouth so that you could win a teddy bear. I thought it was easy, but after some people tried it out, I realized it was harder than it looked.



It was few times bigger than me, and I want it. I want somebody to play the game someday, and I just want the teddy bear. 


It was light everywhere in the i-City.



Dini and me. 



I like this picture.



With one of my girls, Dayah. Kinda blur, but I like this picture too. Why?? She's way taller than I am, but in this picture I look almost as tall as her. Of course, she bended her knee. 


Then, we entered the SNOW WALK. I really had a blast in there. I love cold places, I love the snow, and it was my first snow ever. It was extremely cold in there that the smoke coming out when we talked. 



My first snow ever. Im looking very foward to have the first real snow. 




Our first picture in the snow. Nerds. 



This is my favorite. The first time I looked at this, I wondered why did I make this kind of face? The face expression of satisfaction which you usually make after you kill your worst enemy ever. Did i just say "usually"? How "usually" you kill your worst enemy?



Okey. Im tired of having fun. 


There are lot more I want to share, but I think it is too long now. Till the next time. Bye. 



There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is having lots to do and not doing it. 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment