Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Bollywood Time

Hello all.


Ok. I am bored. I got piles of undone work, and yet I am still bored.

I'm not going to tell you about Bollywood movie here. You can go watch by yourself. I just want to tell you about my classmates. About their craziness of Bollywood movies, as well as Bollywood songs. They are just crazy about those.

It was all revealed when one of the girls played the song. I can't recall what song was it, but I am more than sure it was a Bollywood song. Then, came the other girls who wished to play their favorite song. And it went on and on. Needless to say, I was one of them.

The Bollywood queen in our class, no doubt Radiah a.k.a Kak ody. She is the best among the best when it comes to Bollywood. She is like the encyclopedia of Bollywood movies and songs, I can say. She has them all in her mind. How amazing! And, thanks to her, she was the one who introduced me "3 Idiot" which is one of my favorite.



This film is different, I can tell you. Even boys watch this, if you know what I mean. 


There is only one movie Kak Ody don't know which I know. Hahhhah. At last. Unfortunately, I didn't watch it till the end, but it still counts. It is Wake Up, Sid! 



I was so sleepy when I watched this. It was indeed a very good story to watch, plus Sid is very oh-my-God-so-gorgeous, but when I realized I couldn't be seen sleepy in front of the teachers and students at the school the next morning, i decided to sleep. It was close enough to the end, but I don't know how close is close enough. I really want to watch the end. It's good for the guys to watch this, so that they know what responsible is. 


Most of the Bollywood movie is about love, which can obviously be seen. Just name it, and it is all about love. All the Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan movies, most of them are all about love. I am in love with a movie which Ameer Khan is the hero, and it is none about love. It is about special kid, Ishaan. I am attracted to how the teacher could make it everything possible for this special child. 



With a super-duper hot teacher like him, even I can learn a lot faster! 


I've been searching info about this Bollywood thing, and when this shows up, I can't help but laugh. 


LOL! It's true, indeed!



Rancho - 3 Idiots:
“Never study to be successful. Study for self-efficiency.”
“Make Your Passion, Your Profession”






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment