Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Books, My World.

Hye!


Phew! It's been a very busy week. I hate it when my minor subject is "overacting" way more than my major subject. I am major in Math and only Math deserves to turn my life upside down, which is not yet so far. And English included too since it is my minor. No other subject is allowed to do that.


I just printed all the material needed for my assignment. Feels so good to date my bed and Mr. Lappy. And books are all over my bed. Novels of course. Did I tell you about my new novels??? I've found the other Cathy Glass' novel which I waited for it for so long. 8 out of 10. Just two more to go and I'm dying to get them.


Cathy Glass-Hidden. It is such a true heartbreaking story of Tayo. 



As I scrolled down the Cathy Glass' official website, I did notice I still haven't her "My Dad is a Policeman" novel. It makes a new list in my shopping cart to the bookstore. And guess what? I found Cathy's new novel and I can't wait to have it. "A Baby's Cry", sounds even more interesting. I don't believe in making wishes on shooting star, but if I had one chance to have the wish granted, I would wish for these two books. 



   
   
    

A new shopping list for the next visit to the bookstore. 



I'm finished two novels now, and currently reading one, all of them is about neglected child who come to the foster carer. I don't have any idea why I fond this type of novel so much. I think it makes me understand child better, which is important for me as a teacher and mum-to-be. It also makes me realize that sometimes people can be so mean. And blind. Most of the time, idiot. 





Both are true stories, both are heartbreaking and both are inspiring. 



You know, I should let u take a look at my collections of novels. 



These are my Cathy Glass' before I bought "Hidden". Plus "Hidden" it makes 8. 




These are my Diary of a Wimpy Kids collections. There is one more in stores right now,"Cabin Fever", it comes in hard cover. I don't want the hard cover one. 



The I-must-get-one-before-it's-too-late. 



My comics. It's been quite a while since I last updated them. 


I just love reading and sometimes I dream of having a weeding in a bookstore!


You know what? We made some plum pickle on Tuesday evening and today is Thursday. I can tell you it taste good since my lecturer said so. Credit to Jamilah, Kak Ody, and I. I just love all these sour food and I can finish it all in a second. 



Our glory! - Kak Ody, Jamilah and I 



Ok, it's too long now. Till then. Bye. 


“We read to know that we are not alone.” ― C.S. Lewis

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” ― Dr. SeussI Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” ― Charles William Eliot





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment