Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Dear Mums


Dear mums,






















First of all, I love you.

Second of all, I wish that I'm with you, right now.

You know, I wrote a poem about you. It happened when I was in the English class and the lecturer asked us to write a poem. I never wrote a poem before, so, I think you can imagine how lame it would be.



In the name of Allah, the Most Greciuos and the Most Merciful, 

M.O.M - My Only Mom

In my world she's the only one, 
Through thick and thin, she's the one I want, 
To hold me through life's ups and downs, 
The right person to have the crown. 

An ordinary women with a great destiny, 
With an ordinary man to create a family, 
She knows how to make the family so lovely, 
And live in harmony. 




Standard two student poem maybe way better than mine, but this is my art. Who cares? It took almost half an hour to create two stanzas of eight lines.





You are my inspirations, my friend in need, my motivator, my idol, and my all. The poem is just not enough to show how much I love you. I love you, moms.




"MY MOM + YOUR MOM = OUR MOMS"







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment