Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Great Day, A Great You

Hye...



It has been a long time, isn't it? A very long time indeed. Got many things to be taken care of, always tired and desperate to have a quality sleep at night. Ughhh.. 24 hours is just not enough...

Amazing isn't it? I wish I could have this. 



There are too much in this head, waiting to explode. Sometimes, I don't know whether i am thinking or dreaming of undone work in my sleep. I feel like I'm sleeping, but I feel like I'm planning my work in my head at the same time. As the result, I always end up wake up from sleep even more tired. I just need a place called home, and a fresh morning start. Yeah. A fresh start.


I realized that a fresh morning start is what makes your day. If you wake up with anger, dissatisfaction, or whatever it is in the "bad list", those will really affecting your day. Trust me. Here are some great tips to start a great day.


1) A simple "Hi!". 
It doesn't matter who says it, but a simple "Hi!" can really make your day. Just say it to everyone you pass by every morning, and you will be surprised how your great morning start affecting theirs.


2) A morning wish. 
This is what people are getting forgetful of. A simple good morning wish is important. Yes, for me, it is crucial. It really makes my day. It maybe meaningless for those who doesn't understand it, but those three little words mean that there is still, at least a person thinking of you when he/she wakes up. Maybe you are the first thing come into his/her mind. How sweeeeet...=)







3) Thank You. 
Yeah. People are now getting hard to say all these little words. They are too busy to tell everything to everyone, and forget to appreciate their valuable ones. Saying thank you means you appreciate someone so much. You don't have to pay them with goods because to some people, thank you is just more than enough.






4) I Love You
Oh, come on. I don't need to explain why "ILY" wish makes your day. You know it. I tell you what, it works on me. =) 



Unexplainable. indescribable.




Good night.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment