Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A.C.H.I.E.V.I.N.G

Hello!

It's been a long time since I updated the last entry. So, here I am, updating my blog. Today's issue is ACHIEVING! There are many things come across my mind, but honestly I don't know how to put all my thoughts into words. But, I'll try...


By the word, achieving, what do you guys picture of? The future me in ten years time? A scroll of degree? A big red Ferrari? A beautiful bungalow with swimming pool? Or a nice, romantic, loyal husband with three cute little kids? Yeah, that's what we called ACHIEVING. You are a successful man if you can achieve all that. I am so sorry, but I won't write about the "love-eww-eww" thing here. Let me tell you my definition of ACHIEVING. 


 I can't thank God enough for let me being here, as a future teacher. As a human engineer. But, to be honest, being a teacher is totally not my first choice, not even in my list of what-you-want-to-do-when-you-grow-up. Here is my secret, which is no longer a secret: I really want to be a fashion designer. I am really keen about fashion, clothes, whatever you name it. I love Christian Siriano. Go Google him. I love to watch Project Runway, or anything that come close to fashion, I just adore it. 


Christian V. Siriano, my 35th imaginary boyfriend. He's cute, he's short, and he's gay. But who cares? He's a talented man, and i just love him. 



Yeah, that's it. I will be a teacher soon, obviously. The saying goes, chase your dream, so why do I have to stop chasing my dream. Being a teacher is versatile, but being a teacher + a fashion designer is something you just can't resist. I will achieve that someday. Being a teacher is for you, mom and dad, but being a fashion designer is for my satisfaction. Keep me in your prayers, guys. 


Achieving something you need to achieve is good, but achieving something you want to achieve is important. Follow your heart, ignore the world, keep you head up and walk proudly. 





"I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment