Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Be Proud, Ladies!

Hola all!


Ok, to be honest, I'm running out of ideas to write on my blog. I have completely nothing.

It was this morning when I went for my Scouts class. (Yes, I'm a scout girl!). The lecturer inspired me to write something about LADIES. So girls, keep your eyes open wide and read this. Guys, open your eyes even wider because you have to know this. Why? Because you are going to spend the rest of your life with one girl (if there is one, and hopefully just one).



Ok, here we go. We were supposed to learn scouts thing, but we ended up learned how to make a boy fall for a girl. WEIRD! Yah, it's a total weird...I bet you, go to any university, any class, or anywhere you want to go, you won't find a lecturer teach you how to make a person fall in love with you. SERIOUSLY ! Personally, I think, it won't be interesting if a girl make an effort to chase for a boy. Let the boys chase you, and all you have to do is sit there and pick someone who tries to impress you. Hehhh...but i won't be that easy in the real life.


Mr. Mars, you always give me this feeling.....


Then, I saw a senior, who was 8 months pregnant and she still have to be here, doing all the things we do. God, I really really impress with her. I can't imagine me in her place. I am not that kind of girl who does the "study + marriage" thing. I guess. It is too much too handle.


Why on earth do I talking about about ladies today? Thank you God, for creating me a girl, which is the biggest gift for me. I'm proud to be a girl. Why? Check this out.


1) We can give birth. Can you guys do it? Ok, of course, without the guys, where does the baby come from, I know. But, let us think. Who suffers for 9 months 10 days, with all the morning sickness and indescribable pain? For us girls, that 9 months and 10 days period is the most beautiful period we ever have. ( I guess. I don't know. I never experienced that). Hehhh.


2) We are multifunction. Who can wake up early in the morning, cook the breakfast, pack things for the kids to go to school, go to work, come home and do the domestic works, take care of the children (and yah, husband too), cook for dinner, check for the house safety before bed, welcome the guests at weekend and many more works??? Yes, you are clever. 10 marks. We girls do all that.


It's not about having a perfect relationship. It's about finding someone who will be there through everything, without giving up.


3) We are loyal lovers. ( i really like this part!) Seriously, it has been proved that girls loyalty are much better than you guys. Don't ever doubt a girl's loyalty because you'll be surprise. This "love-eww-eww" thing maybe a small chapter in guy's life but it is a whole book to us. Once we attached to you, to love you till the end, Ok. So, don't ever say those three words unless you mean it.


A boy makes his girl jealous of other women.
A gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl ..:) 



4) Do you know that the fact women are made from the man's rib? The husband's rib to be exact. How cool does it sound? Here, I got ths info from other website, just check this out: 

It’s amazing how God made man, and so beautiful how he made woman!
Why did God create Woman from Man’s rib, when He could have simply created her from dust, as He did Man? This is a story that puts a beautiful touch on the reasoning:

“When I created the heavens and the earth, I spoke them into being. When I created man, I formed him from the dust of the Earth and breathed life into his nostrils. But you, woman, I fashioned after I breathed the breath of life into man because your nostrils are too delicate. I allowed a deep sleep to come over him so I could patiently and perfectly fashion you. Man was put to sleep so that he could not interfere with the creativity. From one bone I fashioned you. I chose the bone that protects man’s life. I chose the rib, which protects his heart and lungs and supports him, as you are meant to do.”

“Around this one bone I shaped you. I modeled you. I created you perfectly and beautifully. Your characteristics are as the rib, strong yet delicate and fragile. You provide protection for the most delicate organ in man, his heart. His heart is the center of his being; his lungs hold the breath of life. The rib cage will allow itself to be broken before it will allow damage to the heart. Support man as the rib cage supports the body.”

“You were not taken from his feet, to be under him, nor were you taken from his head, to be above him. You were taken from his side, to stand beside him and be held close to his side. You are my perfect angel. You are my beautiful little girl. You have grown to be a splendid woman of excellence, and my eyes fill when I see the virtue in your heart. Your eyes: don’t change them. Your lips: how lovely when they part in prayer. Your nose so perfect in form, your hands so gentle to touch. I’ve caressed your face in your deepest sleep; I’ve held your heart close to mine. Of all that lives and breathes, you are the most like me.”

“Adam walked with me in the cool of the day and yet he was lonely. He could not see me or touch me. He could only feel me. So everything I wanted Adam to share and experience with me, I fashioned in you: my holiness, my strength, my purity, my love, my protection and support. You are special because you are the extension of me.”

“Man represents my image, woman – my emotions. Together, you represent the totality of God. So man: treat woman well. Love her, respect her, for she is fragile. In hurting her, you hurt me. What you do to her, you do to me. In crushing her, you only damage your own heart, the heart of your Father and the heart of her Father. Woman, support man. In humility, show him the power of emotion I have given you. In gentle quietness show your strength. In love, show him that you are the rib that protects his inner self.”




Guys, you know what to do, right?

So girls. be thankful. You can't thank God enough for the beautiful creature He made us into. 



"Woman was made from the rib of man, she was not created from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be stepped upon, she was made from his side to be close to him, from beneath his arm to be protected by him, near his heart to be loved by him."


















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Ukhti Ibtisam said...

proud to be a lady. A protected ROSE. hehe :D

miss azy said...

yeah, a strong unwilted rose!

Post a Comment