Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Normal vs Handicap

Dear guys and girls,





Today, for the first time, I can say it was a very tiring day today. Yes, tired of sleeping. For the first time of the new semester, I had the chance to get tired of sleep, and you know how it feels. It feels good. Waking up, as usual, it's Facebook time, and no surprise, the are tons of Valentine wishes. NO SURPRISE. Honestly, I don't even realized that today is Valentine day, until my lecturer mentioned it yesterday. But never mind, I don't celebrate Valentine. Not for the reason that I am a Muslim, but I show my love everyday, not only on Valentine day.




I don't really know what so good about Valentine, but i'm going to stop that here. I watched a movie - "Blind Dating" about three days ago, but i just can't help but watch it all over again. This one is very awesome. By looking at the title, it must be about "love-eww-eww" thing, and YES! it is. But, the awesomeness you just cant resists is when you realize that the story is not focusing on love only, but also the courage we normal people don't have, but the handicap do. It is all about a blind guy who is searching for his life partner, and do all the thing normal people do, not to impress the public, but to have the feeling of being a normal one. Just take a time to watch the movie, I bet you'll get something good from it.


Blind Dating: Starring- The O-M-G - so - gorgeous Chris Pine.



Danny and Liza. He is an American, while she is an Indian. At the beginning of their friendship, they don't believe they were made for each other, for they come from different cultures. It's their fate that they were meant to be for each other, they finally get married. 


It is one sad love story, when you watch Danny did everything in his power to get the vision back, just to see the people he loves the most. The operation was a success at first, but it turned out to be a failure and affecting Danny's health. And you'll see how love can turn everything OK when Liza couldn't go against her family just for love. The last part is the part I like the most, because they did get married.  Qouted from Celine Dion, "It is the power of love". 


I'm going to watch another movie. Let me enjoy the freedom before tons of works come waiting to be done. 









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment