Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I Can Draw!

Hye,


Yeah, it is black. Totally black. 


What a tiring day! Very tired indeed! I now know why they call it Black Monday. The first thing in the morning was Statistic class, which I was not physically, and yes, mentally ready. Began the day at 7 am, I only came back to my room at 6.15 pm. Told you, I am now busier than Prime Minister of Madagascar.


I am so bored and sleepy and hungrier than ever that I was ready to kill people. And it was the third subject of the day that I felt like dying. So, I decided to do something productive:



How productive! It looks like a 7 year old drawing. Seriously! 


I can wait any longer. My bed really misses me. Got to go! good night. 



"I love you. always have. always will."




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment