Powered by Blogger.
RSS

XOXO

Hye!



My amazing Mr. Mars.


I am so happy tonight for no reason. Yeah. Why we should have reason to be happy? Ok, look, I've been sit here with Mr. Lappy for hours now, and believe me, I found many interesting things. To make it short, down here are two videos: One is the original and the other one is the parody. Enjoy..



THE PARODY: I dedicate this song to myself! Keep your amazingness.

Ok, this is what I call AMAZING. Mr. Mimpi Mars is as good as my Mr. Mrs, only my Mr. Mars is better. Thanx a lot for making me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. 



THE ORIGINAL SONG: I dedicate this to my loves: Ina, Dayah, and Mira. 


I love you all. hugs-kisses-hugs-kisses. 


Here is one crazy fact: We are planning to do our own parody. Still thinking about that...


"If you want to speak to the world, make a song. -Maher Zain-





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment