Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Marry Me...Again

Hola readers,

Will you marry me? Will you be my lawfully wedded wife? Be my wife, will you? Those are lines from the movies, some just apply in the lives, but I think those are cliche. Stereotype... Sorry gentlemen, but you guys really have to think of something we girls can't think of.  You know, I just watched "What Happens In Vegas" and I really think that this movie is something different. It is something unexpected. You guys should really watch that. I don't want to tell you more because it wouldn't be surprise. OK, the only thing I will tell you about this movie is the hero is Ashton Kutcher (OMG! It's Kutcher!) and Cameron Diaz as the heroin. They make a perfect couple. The most unforgetable part is when Kutcher proposed Diaz to marry him again... Sweeeeett... Just watch it, and you'll understand me.

OK now, enough with this "love-eww-eww" thing. Actually, Now, I want to talk about the terminal disease I have. Yeah. I've been diagnosed with Tumblr Fever. It's fatal. I am now a TUMBLR ADDICT. It's something which I think my parents should be proud of, because I am not a drug addict. Hehhhh... Tumblr taught me so much about life than a teacher can do. It make us realize that those little things happen make our lives even more beautiful. Even more meaningful...

See, what I mean. People are craving for perfection, I must say physical perfection. Do you really think you are the most beautiful person alive with those fake eyelashes and false hair? Come on girls, with those fake things on your body, are you sure you weren't made in China? No offence.


Hehhh...I like this one. 




Again, "love-eww-eww" thing. But hey, this "love-eww-eww" thing is the most interesting thing to talk about for a teenager like me. That's normal for a teen, ok. Saying those three words is easy, as the saying goes, it is easier said than done. Guys, you should really take an action, because we girls need evidence. As for me, I don't want a perfect guy, I just want an imperfect guy who love me perfectly. He is my kind of perfect. Ok, enough with this "love-eww-eww" thing, let see another thing I got from Tumblr. 
Yeah, you really need to stop that! Hehhhh... Some people just don't realize how amazing and how beautiful they are until someone tell them that. But, what if there's no one to tell you that? God, pity you. Bear in mind, God never makes mistake. He created you perfectly to be who you are today. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, but sometimes your beauty is just invisible to some people. So, screw them. 



Be positive, live your live with no regrets. I know the fact that life has it's up and down. That is why we call it LIFE! Here, I want to share something with all of you. Whenever I feel down, very very demotivated, despair and all of that, my Mr. Mars always be there for me. He has this song called "Today My Life Begins". Ask Google. 

I will break these chains that bind me,
 Happiness will find me, 
Leave the past behind me, 
Today my life begins. 

A whole new world is waiting, 
It's mine for the taking, 
I know I can make it, 
Today my life begins. 

Thank you Mr. Mars, for being there when I need you. You know how much I love you. If only you knew I'm exist. 


You text him, he doesn't text back... He was obviously so excited that you texted him that he fainted! - Be Optimistic-



Yeah, baby! That is the kind of optimistic you should have. Why worry? He just fainted and he'll be okay after a few hours, or days, and he'll reply your massages. Give him some time, honey...

Ok, if you're craving for more, ask Google. I've been told that Google knows everything, so, it will assist you. Dont worry. Got to go, folks. Bye!


I hate being sensitive. I wish my heart was made of stone. I'm tired of making myself believe that one day I will surely forget you, but the saddest part is I know that day will never come though years may pass..."










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment