Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The Visible Bookworm

Hye.



Just finished doing assignments. Been here for hours and now my eyes getting blurrer and blurrer. My eyes just need enough rest, at least that was what the optician said. The problem is, I don't like having the spectacles right in between my eyes. Sure, the vision getting clearer, which I able to see the traffic light while I driving. My sister was once scolded me when I didn't even realized the red light and almost bumped to the car in front. After that incident, no spectacles, no driving. Serve my right.


Currently, I am reading a novel. "Sucks to be Me" and "Still Sucks to be Me". I am still reading the first book, and it is quite awesome. It is about a girl live with her vampire parents, and she has to make the biggest decision in her life. It is either to stay as a normal human or turn to be an eternal vampire. 



                  
i'm dying to finish both!


I'm kind of disappointed when I went to the book store and found out there was no Kathy Glass' novels on the rack. Seriously! I just need another three of her books. Please, let me have them all. 


Ok, then. I'm off to bed. Wish you guys good night. Sweet dreams. 


"I miss you. Like, really missing you. I wonder if you miss me too"









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment