Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Milk?? Eeeww

Dear girls and guys,


It was a tiring day, as usual, except for today, I had fun, like a lot of fun. Today, we went for shopping. Dayah, Mira and I. There was nothing on list at the beginning of the day, but as the time went by, I got a hand full of plastic bags. You know, I am a girl, and a girl likes shopping. So, nothing weird about that.


If I am not mistaken, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not mistaken, I am the only girl in my class who doesn't even have a robe. You know, the long outfit, usually worn by Arabic women. At least they are famous for that. It is not because I am not interested to have one, but every time we go for window shopping, my heart just say no. The second reason is because I feel naked in it. I don't know why. I just got the feeling.


And now, listen world. Listen very carefully. I OWN MY OWN ROBE! hehhhhh... It just feels damn amazing.

The fact that I am short, I got to have it altered. Yes, I know. I am lucky enough to have a mom who knows  all about this thing. Thank you, mom. 


Ok, then, we went to have a Healthy Bone Test which is free, and that is the major reason why I go for the test. Let me tell you a fact about me. I don't drink milk since I was two. I repeat. I DON'T DRINK MILK SINCE I WAS TWO. Here are the things I don't take.


THE THINGS MY STOMACH WON'T HAVE. EVER.
1) MILK
2) CHOCOLATE
3) CHEESE 


I guess you can guess how my bone test result is. 

Considering that I don't take milk since I was 2, guess I am in which area?


You see. The green are is for super duper healthy bone. Congratulation for those who are in this area, you have incredible strong bones. Keep it up.  The yellow area is for the "so - and - so" bone. Your bone is not really good, yet it is not really bad. Just take 2 glasses of milk a day, and you'll be on the green area, which absolutely a bad idea for me as I won't ever touch a glass of milk. Never. The orange area is the bad news for your bones. You have to try your hardest and take countless glass of milk. Oh boy, you are suffer from osteoporosis. 


Let me be straight. I am -0.9, which is in yellow area. Yeay! Yellow area. Not bad, Azy. Keep it up. Seriously, no wonder I felt different lately. I noticed some symptoms of osteoporosis like backache, and backache, and also backache. Yeah, that's it. The did recommend me ways to help my bones, and yes, milk of course. I just can't help if the answer is milk. I'd rather have the osteoporosis than having milk everyday. NO. Then, they recommend yogurt, which I take seldomly, and I prefer blueberry and mixed berry flavor. 


"Calcium is an essential mineral that is needed by our body.  It is needed by our bones and teeth for it to remain stronger but as times goes by  especially for a woman who had given birth and had her monthly menstruation those healthy bones and body we have will eventually deteriorate and we are now prone to accident and fractures ."
O - M - G !


It is not that I don't have effort to have milk once in my life. I did try, but my stomach just couldn't accept it came out back. I did try. 



"Dear God, I just had a good news tonight, and I pray for it to last longer. Can I ask for ever? I beg you."







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

aril ja said...

serius ko ta makan cheese . abes klu pizza . yummy kot . aq vice versa ngan kau la . hehe

miss azy said...

a big NO.gle vog gedebas nme ko..hahhha

Post a Comment